Link to us
Croatia Travel and Croatia
Holidays links exchange
If you would like to exchange links with us, send us your link details. Or, place our link using
the details below, send us an email and we will place your link.
How to trade links with us
1. Place our link on your web site, using a link description below. You may
choose an Internal page link, or a Home
page link. We trade permanent links only, please.
2. Email us with the page URL, where you have added our
3. We will provide link back to you
within 7 days, and email you.
Link to us via Internal
Title: Sailing Charter
Croatia travel, holiday, accommodation, news, and resources info. Includes information on Croatian islands,
Dalmatian cities of Split and Dubrovnik, yacht charter information and tours in Croatia.
Title: Aiptravel.com - Croatia Travel Info
Description: Croatia has become one of the most popular travel destinations. Read
more about this Mediterranean country, its coastline and its islands.
Travel at www.aiptravel.com
Description: Dalmatia is the largest coastal region of Croatia, with hundreds of
islands dotted along it. It's also home to cities of Split, Dubrovnik and Pula.
Link to us via Home page
Title: Croatia Holidays and
has become one of the most popular holiday and travel destinations in Europe. Learn about this Mediterranean
country, its beautiful coastline and the Adriatic Sea islands.
Travel Info at Aiptravel.com
Description: Croatia holidays and travel information and news. Book your Croatian
islands yacht charter, various tours, and private holiday accommodation.
Travel - visit www.aiptravel.com
Description: Croatia and Dalmatia holidays and travel information and guides. Learn
about Croatian cities of Dubrovnik, Split and Zagreb. Guide to Croatian islands and Adriatic Sea information.
Holidays and Travel Guide
Description: Holidays, travel and accommodation in Croatia, Dalmatia, Split and
Dubrovnik. Property in Croatia. Adriatic Sea and Croatian islands info.
Linking Cheat Sheet
How get the most value from your links, after Google's Panda and
1. Vary your anchor text, alternating between exact KW
match, URL, brand and random text
2. Get your links from relevant sites (travel links to holidays, hotels, resorts, cruises sites)
3. Diversify your links by getting them from different sources (sites, blogs, social
4. Use some "nofollow" links, too, for link juice (having some links as 'nofollow' is
5. Get links from varying Class C IP addresses - the more variety, the
6. Get more links to your inner pages than your home page
7. Having some links dead or deleted going to your site is fine